Things you won’t find on my resume: my first job as a dishwasher and my brief stint as an auditor shortly after college—plus the many retail jobs and unpaid internships in between. Boring details available upon request, but let’s skip to the good stuff.
You can find my most recent resume here. I’ve included the main highlights below.
FRESHLY August 2017–Present
Associate Director, Copy & Content
- Build and implement an integrated copy and content strategy across platforms and channels.
- Manage copywriter and freelancers.
VERIZON September 2016–November 2017
Senior Digital Copywriter
- Work closely with agency partners and design team to make sure all creative deliverables align with key marketing initiatives, meet campaign goals, and remain consistent throughout the digital e-commerce experience.
FRESHDIRECTJanuary 2012–June 2016
Senior Copy Manager February 2015–June 2016
- Serve as managing editor for in-house copywriter and team of freelancers to implement copy for internal and external channels.
- Coordinate content to highlight promotions in marketing/merchandising calendar, drive sales, and maintain company’s place as innovators in the food conversation.
Brand Copy Manager March 2013–February 2015
- Develop, write, and edit internal and external copy across platforms, including ad campaigns, box inserts, producer profiles, blog posts, product descriptions, emails, on-site ad language, emergency messaging, UX language, metadata, and private brand marketing and language.
Associate Content and Social Media Manager January 2012–March 2013
- Create, write, and manage content for thousands of products, static site content, promotions, and web features across platforms via CMS and internal systems using ecommerce best practices.
- Coordinate programming for social media platforms, work with customer service to resolve issues in real time, and provide analytics to help shape future social strategy.
FREELANCE/CONTRACT June 2009–October 2016
- PENROSE HILL (2016)
- SEATGEEK (2016)
- ONE KINGS LANE (2012)
- WETPAINT.COM, Editor (2011)
- SEAMLESS.COM, Web Content Associate (2010)
- MYYEARBOOK.COM (2010)
- SHOPWIKI.COM (2009)
Bachelor of Arts, cum laude: New York University, College of Arts and Sciences (May 2006)
Major: English; Minors: Creative Writing and Gender & Sexuality Studies